Should you have an issue with Whim or the service, we kindly advise you to take the following steps in the order listed:
1. Check your settings
- Ensure that location services for Whim are enabled:
- iOS: Always on "Suggested" (Pic.1)
- Android: High accuracy always on (Pic.2)
(Pic.1) iOS system
(Pic.2) Android system
- Ensure that notifications for Whim are enabled.
- Ensure Mobile data and/or WiFi are enabled and functioning properly. Especially for mobile data, select 3G or 4G (preferably 4G).
- Check that you have automated date & time, and time zone on your phone.
2. Close all the apps that are running in the background, included Whim.
3. Re-open Whim. Sign out from profile view, then sign in again.
4. Make sure you are running the latest version of the application:
- Go to App store/ Play store
- Type “Whim” and choose “Whim - Your travel companion”
- Check if there is a new update and install
5. Make sure that your Whim subscription is used with only one device at a time.*
Note: Please note that If you try to use multiple devices at the same time, this may lead to the disappearance of the HSL 30-day ticket.
If you would like to change your device, please note that the first transfer is immediate. Any changes after that will require waiting 24 hours for the HSL 30-day ticket to be transferred to another device. During the 24 hours, the ticket will be displayed in the current device until being transferred to the new one. If you sign out and sign on the current device during this time, the ticket will not appear on either device until the 24 hours have elapsed.
Article is closed for comments.