Should you have an issue with Whim or the service, we kindly advise you to take the following steps in the order listed:
1. Check your settings
- Ensure that location services for Whim are enabled:
- iOS: Always on "Suggested" (Pic.1)
- Android: High accuracy always on (Pic.2)
(Pic.1) iOS system
(Pic.2) Android system
- Ensure that notifications for Whim are enabled.
- Ensure Mobile data and/or WiFi are enabled and functioning properly. Especially for mobile data, select 3G or 4G (preferably 4G).
- Check that you have automated date & time, and time zone on your phone.
2. Close all the apps that are running in the background, included Whim.
3. Re-open Whim. Sign out from profile view, then sign in again.
4. Make sure you are running the latest version of the application:
- Go to App store/ Play store
- Type “Whim” and choose “Whim - Your travel companion”
- Check if there is a new update and install