Contact Whim Customer Service
You can get in touch with our Customer Service Team either by submitting a request through the in-app Help Centre or by submitting a request online. We do not offer a phone service at this moment. We kindly recommend also checking our help articles, which may answer some of your questions!
Please feel free to submit a request to us at any time of the day! We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our current service hours are:
- Weekdays: 08:00 - 00:00 (UTC+02:00)
- Weekends: 09:00 - 00:00 (UTC+02:00)
Please note, that this coverage may slightly differ during public holidays. Due to the current situation related to the coronavirus, it may take longer than usual for our customer care specialists to answer your requests. We appreciate your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.
For more information about how to submit a request to our Customer Service Team, please see the options below:
Submit a request through the app:
In the Profile view (Fig.1), tap on the Help center button:
Fig. 1. Profile view.
In the Help center view (Fig.2), tap on the Contact Us button:
Fig. 2. Help center view.
Write your message, add any pictures related to the issue by tapping the attachments next to the arrow. Send the message by tapping the arrow in the upper right-hand corner (Fig.3).
Fig. 3. Message view.
Now you may track the progress of your request(s) from My requests (Fig.4), which you can access from the Help center view.
Fig. 4. My requests view
Submit a request through the web(HelpCenter):
- Vist Whim website: www.whimapp.com.
- Click on Help in the top-right corner.
- Once in the HelpCenter
- Click on Submit a request in the upper right side of the screen.
- Fill in the form as instructed and tap Submit.
- Now you will be able to track the progress of your request:
- You will receive an email confirmation with a Request ID.
- You have the option of creating an account so that you may track your request history