Submitting a Request
You may submit a request in-app or through our Help Center on the web.
- Submitting a request in-app, Android and iOS
- Submitting a request via Web/PC
1. How to submit a request through the Android and iOS app:
- In the Profile view, tap on the Help center button:
- In the Help center view, tap on the Contact Us button:
- Write your message, adding any pictures related to the issue by tapping the attachments next to the arrow. Send the message by tapping the arrow in the upper right-hand corner.
- Now you may track the progress of your request(s) from My requests, which you can access from the Help center view.
2. How to submit a request through the web(HelpCenter):
- From your favorite browser, go to the Whim website: www.whimapp.com.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click or tap on HelpCenter.
- Once in the HelpCenter
- Click on Submit a request in the upper right side of the screen.
- Fill in the form as instructed and tap Submit.
- Now you will be able to track the progress of your request:
- You will receive an email confirmation with a Request ID.
- You have the option of creating an account so that you may track your request history