Whim users are able to reach our customer care by submitting a request through the app or the web (HelpCenter):
Submit a request through the app:
In the Profile view (Fig.1), tap on the Help center button:
(Fig.1) Profile view.
In the Help center view(Fig.2), tap on the Contact Us button:
(Fig.2) Help center view.
Write your message, add any pictures related to the issue by tapping the attachments next to the arrow. Send the message by tapping the arrow in the upper right-hand corner (Fig.3).
(Fig.3) Message view.
Now you may track the progress of your request(s) from My requests (Fig.4), which you can access from the Help center view.
(Fig.4) My requests view
Submit a request through the web(HelpCenter):
- Vist Whim website: www.whimapp.com.
- Click on Help in the top-right corner.
- Once in the HelpCenter
- Click on Submit a request in the upper right side of the screen.
- Fill in the form as instructed and tap Submit.
- Now you will be able to track the progress of your request:
- You will receive an email confirmation with a Request ID.
- You have the option of creating an account so that you may track your request history