“Favourites” in Whim, enable users to save frequently used addresses/destinations. There is no limit to the number of Favourites which can be stored, and it is possible to select a name for each Favourite added.
Where can I add Favourites in the app
Favourites can be added from the home view by clicking on “+ Add”.
(Fig.1) Home view
From the Home view:
- Click on the + Add button on the home view (Fig.1).
- Enter the street address and give a name to your Favourite address (Fig.2)
- Confirm the add by pressing "Add favourite" (Fig.3)
(Fig.2) Type in favourite name view (Fig.3) Add a favourite
Upon tapping on add favourite, the saved address will appear as shown in (Fig.4) on the home view
(Fig.4) Favourites view
How to edit or delete a Favourite
- On the home view page, press on the saved favorite that you would like to change longer
- The edit/delete option will pop up
- Choose the option you would like to do
(Fig.5) Edit or delete