Should you wish to cancel your subscription you may do so as follows:
- Cancel the paid subscription by moving to our free-of-charge plan, Whim to Go:
- Go to the profile page in the application, tap on “My plan”. On the next page tap on “Change”, this will take you to the plan selector where you can select the Whim to Go plan, confirm the change and then Subscribe.
- By doing the above your paid subscription will end at the beginning of your next billing cycle.
(Should you require further assistance kindly submit a request in-app or here.)
- Cancel your subscription through blocking* it. This can only be done by submitting a request to Customer Care either in-app or here. Blocking your subscription has the following effects:
- You no longer will pay the monthly subscription fee.
- You will not be able to access the service.
- You will not be able access your personal data.
*NOTE: Please note that this will occur automatically in the event of a failed payment at the time of your subscription renewal. In order to use your subscription again, you will need to contact Customer Care.
Should you wish to have your subscription information and account information removed from the service you may request Customer Care to delete all this. Doing so means that your details will be fully removed. Should you in future wish to return to the service, you will need to create an account from scratch.