What are Whim monthly subscription plans?
Whim monthly subscription plans are a world-first multi-mode mobility solution. They facilitate mobility access via different modes of transportation on a monthly subscription using a single mobile app.
Whim offers the following plans Antwerp:
Pay As You Go: For those who want to try Whim first or simply don’t travel that much. With this plan, you can: there is no commitment, no surcharges and can simply pay per ride.
Whim Everyday: Go smarter with the Whim Everyday monthly plan. With a monthly fee, you can travel with the De Lijn m-tickets as much as you want, take a taxi when needed at an affordable price, use shared bikes with daily passes and rent cars at affordable prices.
Whim Pay As You Go @ 0 EUR per month:
Whim Pay As You Go plan has no commitment and no surcharges. Included in this plan:
- Public transport: Purchase De Lijn m-tickets
- Taxi: Book and pay DTM Taxi, Antwerp Tax rides
- Cars: Book and pay Sixt rental cars
- Bikes: Purchase Velo bike day passes.
For more information on Pay as you Go subscriptions, please see also:
English Antwerp PAYG: https://whimapp.com/be-en/monthlyplans-be-en/#package=2
Flemish/Dutch Antwerp PAYG: https://whimapp.com/be/monthlyplans-be-nl/#package=2
Whim Everyday @ 55 EUR per month:
Included in the Whim Everyday Plan are:
- An unlimited number of De Lijn m-tickets included in the monthly plan. The tickets can be used on buses and tram rides.
- Taxi rides for 10€ with DTM Taxi and Antwerp Tax (within a 5km radius from the pickup location)
- Rides outside a 5km radius from the pickup location per standard taxi meter pricing
- Daily access to bikes included: Velo day passes
- Rental cars for 49€ a day (dependent on availability)
- 49€/day priced cars are CDMR car class third category/lifestyle cars (FIAT 500X, MINI One, Citroen C4 Cactus)
- Other car models per Sixt pricing, prices are shown in the app
For more information about the Whim plans and what they include, please see also Whimapp.com/be
Whim Subscription Plans FAQ
May I change my monthly plan? How do I do this?
You may change your monthly plan. Any changes will take effect starting from the next billing period. Just go to the Profile view in the app, choose My Plan, and Change.
Why a 5-km taxi ride radius for Whim Everyday?
Our experience has shown that the average urban taxi ride/duration falls within a distance of 5 km range. For trips over 5km, standard taxi pricing applies and Whim app will show you the cost of the trip before you confirm the order.
Why taxi rides for 10€ under Whim Everyday?
Again, experience has shown that the average cost of an urban taxi ride often falls in this range.
It should be noted that for Whim Everyday, the taxi charge will not be more than 10€ as long as it falls within a 5-km radius of one's current location.
May I really "cancel my subscription at any time"?
Cancellation is not supported, however, you may downgrade the current plan you have active i.e., from Whim Urban to Whim pay as you go.
Downgrading may occur at any time and will take effect at the end of a given billing cycle - refunds do not apply. Conversely, you may upgrade the subscription at any time.
What if my taxi ride falls beyond the 5-kilometer radius from my current location?
Taxi rides may, of course, be taken outside of the 5-kilometer radius of one's current location. In this case, all subscription holders are impacted similarly, i.e., standard pricing will apply.
The daily car rental rate for Whim Everyday is starting at 49 EUR (for a basic vehicle), what is the price impact if I rent for multiple days?
The Whim Everyday daily rental rate is a fixed rate and does not change according to the number of days a car would be rented.