This article covers the type of Whim plans that are offered in the Vienna region. This article covers:
Introduction to Whim plans
Whim plans are the world's first multi-mode mobility solution. They facilitate travel with different modes of transportation via a subscription plan from a single mobile app. Whim is a convenient way to book and pay for public transport single tickets, taxi rides, scooters, and rental cars from multiple taxi and car operators. You can buy a ticket quickly or plan your route first and then pay directly in Whim.
The types of whim plans that are offered in Vienna
Currently, there are no monthly plans in Vienna. We only offer the pay-as-you-go.
Whim Pay As You Go (PAYG) @ 0€ per month:
This is Whim's pay-per-ride or pay-as-you-go option and is suitable for those who want to try Whim first before committing to a subscription plan with a recurring fee or those that simply don’t travel that much. This option does not have a recurring fee. You can easily pay per ride without commitment or surcharges and can also purchase the following tickets on standard pricing. Included in this plan:
- Public transport: Purchase CAT and Wiener Linien
- Taxi: Book and pay Taxi 313 00 Taxi rides
For more information on Pay as you Go plans, please visit our website Here
Questions and Answers
- How do I know which ticket I need for my journey?
- I bought a ticket, but it has not been issued to me. What do I do?
- Where do I find more information regarding different transportation modes?
How do I know which ticket I need for my journey?
You can use the route planner on the App to plan your journeys. The App will show you the ticket type you will need for your journey.
I bought a ticket, but it has not been issued to me. What do I do?
If you have bought a ticket and it has not been issued, you can do the following:
- Click on a different tab to change views, then click on the Tickets tab to go back to the ticket screen.
- Update the application, or uninstall and re-install the application.
- If you bought the ticket through route planning, remember that the ticket will be issued about five (5) minutes before the trip.
If none of the above work, you may contact us in-app via the Customer care area from the Customer Profile view or you may submit a request here.