We regularly offer opportunities to purchase Whim services with the ePassi commuter benefit. Commuter benefit covers use of public transportation and city bikes. The benefit may be provided as an employee benefit where the sport or commute benefit has been exchanged for an employee benefit.
Whim services currently offered through ePassi
- City Bike Season Pass on Whim for 24,90€ for the whole cycling season 2020.
How to use ePassi with Whim:
- Please create a Whim account, if you do not already have one. Complete your Whim profile and add a valid payment method to your profile. Make sure you use the same phone number and email address on Whim as you have in ePassi.
- Open the ePassi app, select Whim. Click on the location "Whim city bike with exercise benefit" or "Whim city bike with business advantage" and select the product "City bike season Helsinki-Espoo 2020". Confirm payment.
- Your order will be processed within 3-5 working days from purchase as long as your profile is correctly set up. After your City Bike Season Pass has been activated in Whim, we will send you a confirmation by email.
Questions and Answers
- Why don’t I see my City Bike Season Pass in Whim after I have made a purchase with ePassi?
- Will there be any new options available in the future?
- My workplace does not have the ePassi commuting benefit in use. How can I get it activated?
- I have problems with the ePassi system, whom should I contact in this case?
Why don’t I see my City Bike Season Pass in Whim after I have made a purchase with ePassi?
After the purchase is made in ePassi, we will process your order within 3-5 working days. To avoid any delays in processing your order, we kindly ask you to check that your Whim user profile has been completed and that you have added a valid payment card to your profile. We are not able to process your order without these details.
Will there be any new options available in the future?
We kindly ask you to keep an eye out for our newsletter and social media for information about any new options available in the future.
My workplace does not have the ePassi commuting benefit in use. How can I get it activated?
Please contact the Human Resources Department in your workplace regarding this issue.
I have problems with the ePassi system, whom should I contact in this case?
You can contact the ePassi customer service by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 020 069 000.