We regularly offer opportunities to purchase Whim services with Smartum commuter benefit. Commuter benefit covers use of public transportation and city bikes.
- Whim services currently offered through Smartum
- How to purchase City Bike Season Pass with Smartum
- How to purchase Urban 30 plans with Smartum
- Questions and Answers
Whim services currently offered through Smartum
- City Bike Season Pass on Whim for 24,90€ for the whole cycling season 2020.
- Urban 30 plans for the zone of your choice
How to purchase City Bike Season Pass with Smartum:
- Please create a Whim account, if you do not already have one. Complete your Whim profile and add a valid payment method to your profile. Make sure you use the same phone number and email address on Whim as you have in Smartum.
- Open the SmartumPay app, select Whim and proceed to purchase City Bike Season Pass for 2020. Please, remember to add your phone number, which you use to sign into Whim, into the note field provided before checking out. Confirm payment.
- Your order will be processed within 3-5 working days from purchase as long as your profile is correctly set up. After your City Bike Season Pass has been activated in Whim, we will send you a confirmation by email.
How to purchase Urban 30 plans with Smartum
- Download Whim app from the App Store and create a Whim account. We kindly ask you also to add a valid payment card to your Whim profile. If you already have a Whim profile with a valid payment card, you can skip to step 2.
- Download SmartumPay app from the App Store and sign in with your Smartum user details, your online banking details or with a mobile certificate.
- In SmartumPay app search for "Whim / Urban 30". You can search for this by pressing the red search icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Pay for your plan using Smartum benefits and add your phone number. Input the correct price for your chosen Urban 30 plan according to the pricing list shown above. Press continue. If you wish to purchase for example 3 x Urban 30 plans, you will need to purchase these separately one-by-one. Before processing payment for your purchase, please remember to add your phone number, which you have used to create your Whim account, to the “Message” field. Please note, that we will not be able to process your purchase without your phone number. Please also note, that you are only able to make a purchase using Smartum benefits, if you have enough balance in your Smartum account.
- We will get in touch with you soon! Once you have purchased your Urban 30 plans via Smartum, we will process your order within 3-5 working days and get back in touch with you via email to inform you once your plans are ready to be activated.
Questions and Answers
- I forgot to add my phone number in the “Message” field in SmartumPay. How can I get my Urban 30 plans / City Bike Season Pass activated?
- Why don’t I see my City Bike Season Pass in Whim after I have made a purchase with Smartum?
- Will there be any new options available in the future?
- My workplace does not have the Smartum commuting benefit in use. How can I get it activated?
I forgot to add my phone number in the “Message” field in SmartumPay. How can I get my Urban 30 plans / City Bike Season Pass activated?
If you have forgotten to add your phone number in the “Message” field when making a purchase through SmartumPay, we kindly ask you to get in touch with our customer care team and to provide your phone number used in Whim (number that you use to sign into the app) and to confirm the email address you have used when making your purchase through SmartumPay.
Get in touch with our customer care team by going to your Whim app profile page and tapping Help Center.
Why don’t I see my City Bike Season Pass in Whim after I have made a purchase with Smartum?
After the purchase is made in SmartumPay, we will process your order within 3-5 working days. To avoid any delays in processing your order, we kindly ask you to check that your Whim user profile has been completed and that you have added a valid payment card to your profile. We are not able to process your order without these details.
Will there be any new options available in the future?
We kindly ask you to keep an eye out for our newsletter and social media for information about any new options available in the future.
My workplace does not have the Smartum commuting benefit in use. How can I get it activated?
Please contact the Human Resources Department in your workplace regarding this issue.