We regularly offer opportunities to purchase Whim services with Smartum commuter benefit. Commuter benefit covers use of public transportation and city bikes.
Whim services currently offered through Smartum
- City Bike Season Pass on Whim for 24,90€ for the whole cycling season 2020.
How to use Smartum with Whim:
- Please create a Whim account, if you do not already have one. Complete your Whim profile and add a valid payment method to your profile. Make sure you use the same phone number and email address on Whim as you have in Smartum.
- Open the SmartumPay app, select Whim and proceed to purchase City Bike Season Pass for 2020. Please, remember to add your phone number, which you use to sign into Whim, into the note field provided before checking out. Confirm payment.
- Your order will be processed within 3-5 working days from purchase as long as your profile is correctly set up. After your City Bike Season Pass has been activated in Whim, we will send you a confirmation by email.
Questions and Answers
- Why don’t I see my City Bike Season Pass in Whim after I have made a purchase with Smartum?
- Will there be any new options available in the future?
- My workplace does not have the Smartum commuting benefit in use. How can I get it activated?
Why don’t I see my City Bike Season Pass in Whim after I have made a purchase with Smartum?
After the purchase is made in SmartumPay, we will process your order within 3-5 working days. To avoid any delays in processing your order, we kindly ask you to check that your Whim user profile has been completed and that you have added a valid payment card to your profile. We are not able to process your order without these details.
Will there be any new options available in the future?
We kindly ask you to keep an eye out for our newsletter and social media for information about any new options available in the future.
My workplace does not have the Smartum commuting benefit in use. How can I get it activated?
Please contact the Human Resources Department in your workplace regarding this issue.