10-ticket is a bundle that consists of 10 adult HSL single tickets for AB zones. This is perfect for you, if you don't travel that often and don’t want to purchase a season ticket. In this article, we introduce the following:
- 10-ticket bundle
- Pricing and validity
- How to purchase the 10-ticket bundle
- How to use the tickets
- Question and answers
The 10-ticket is a bundle that consists of 10 adult HSL single tickets for AB zones. The 10-ticket bundle also includes the following benefits:
- 12,50€ flat-rate taxi trips with Taksi Helsinki for 3km/10min rides. Flat-rate taxi trips only apply to Taksi Helsinki trips that are max 3km and 10minutes long. If your trip is longer than 3km and or 10min, standard meter pricing applies.
- Affordable rental cars starting from €55/day. Including reduced deductible among other things.
- Access to book and pay TIER and VOI e-scooters. As a Whim customer, you only pay standard pricing for your scooter-rides.
- (Coming soon!) One free ride (30 min) with JURO bikes! After the free ride has been used, you may purchase either single rides or a Day pass.
- One free Day Pass (value €25) every month to Sofia Co-working space in the heart of Helsinki on the edge of Senate Square (Spring benefit valid from 1 April to 30 June 2021. Does not apply to old customers of Sofia Coworking).
Pricing and validity
The 10-ticket bundle costs: 28€
Tickets are valid for 90 days. If you haven’t used all the tickets during the 90 days, the tickets will expire. Benefits expire either as soon as you have used up all of the tickets in the 10-ticket bundle or when the 90 day validity period has been reached.
How to purchase the 10-ticket bundle
You can buy the bundle either via the Plan Selector in the Profile View or via the Home View by tapping the “Public Transport” icon.
Purchasing via Profile view
1. You can purchase the 10-ticket bundle through Profile view (Fig. 1.) in the app. You can access the Profile view by tapping the profile symbol at the top left corner of the Home view. Press “Choose and subscribe”
Fig. 1. Profile view
2. Select the 10-ticket (Fig. 2).
Fig. 2. 10-ticket
3. Continue to pay (Fig. 3).
Fig. 3. Confirm purchase.
Purchasing via Home View
1. You can purchase the 10-ticket bundle from Home View by tapping the “Public Transport” icon (Fig. 4).
Fig. 4. Home view.
2. Select the 10-ticket from the ticket option view (Fig. 5).
Fig. 5. Ticket option view.
3. Continue to pay (Fig. 6.).
Fig. 6. Confirm the purchase
How to use the tickets
Single tickets must be activated before each trip. You can activate a single ticket by tapping the Public transport icon in the Home View (Fig. 7.) and choosing the free single ticket from the Ticket option view (Fig. 8). After choosing that, confirm the action and this will activate one ticket for you (Fig. 9).
Fig. 7. Public transport icon. Fig. 8. Single ticket. Fig. 9. Confirm.
You can find the activated tickets from the Home View under Active tickets (Fig. 10).
Fig. 10. Activated single ticket.
Question and answers
Do I have to activate the public transport tickets each time before boarding a vehicle or entering the Metro platform area after having passed the Travel Card readers?
Yes, you must make sure the HSL single tickets are activated and visible on the App before boarding a vehicle or entering the Metro platform area after having passed the Travel Card readers. Please note that if a passenger is not able to produce a valid ticket, he or she will be charged a penalty fare of 80 euros and the price of a single (or value) ticket.
Can I purchase Zone extension ticket for my AB single ticket?
Yes, you can purchase a Zone extension ticket by tapping the Public transport icon in the Home View and selecting the Zone extension ticket from the Ticket option view.
Can I purchase multiple 10-ticket bundles?
Yes, you can purchase several 10-ticket bundles, even when there are still tickets left in the existing bundle.