10 Ticket is a bundle that consists of 10 adult HSL single tickets for AB zones. When a season ticket is too much, the Whim 10 Ticket bundle is the solution:
- What is included in the 10-ticket bundle?
- What are the pricing and validity?
- How to purchase the 10-ticket bundle?
- How to activate each ticket before use?
- Question and answers
10 Ticket bundle
The 10 Ticket is a bundle that consists of 10 adult HSL single tickets for AB zones. The 10 Ticket bundle also includes the following benefits*:
- Up to 35% cheaper taxi rates with Taksi Helsinki – reliable, affordable and always knowing the price in advance also in the evenings, night-time and weekends.
- Affordable rental cars from €55 / day (incl. reduced deductible among other things).
- 1 Free ride every month with JURO shared bikes (max. 30 min)
Pricing and validity
10 Ticket bundle costs: 29,50€
Tickets are valid for 90 days. If you haven’t used all the tickets during the 90 days, the tickets will expire. Benefits expire either as soon as you have used up all of the tickets in the 10 Ticket bundle or when the 90-day validity period has been reached.
How to purchase the 10 Ticket bundle
You can buy the bundle either via the Plan Selector in the Profile View or via the Home View by tapping the “Public Transport” icon.
Purchasing via the Profile view
1. You can purchase the 10 Ticket bundle through Profile view (Fig. 1) in the app. Press “Choose and subscribe”, select "Packages" and then select 10 Ticket (Fig. 2).
Fig. 1 Profile view
Fig. 2 10 Ticket bundle
2. Continue to pay (Fig. 3) and then confirm purchase and accept terms and conditions (Fig. 4)
Fig. 3. Continue to pay
Fig. 4. Confirm purchase and accept terms and conditions
Purchasing via Home View
1. You can purchase the 10 Ticket bundle from Home View by tapping the “Public Transport” icon (Fig. 5).
Fig. 5. Home view
2. Select the "Public transports packages" from the ticket option view (Fig. 6) and choose 10 Ticket (Fig. 7.).
Fig. 6. Ticket option view
Fig. 7. Choose 10 Ticket
3. Continue to pay (Fig. 8) and then confirm purchase and accept terms and conditions (Fig. 9)
Fig. 8. Continue to pay
Fig. 9. Confirm purchase and accept terms and conditions
How to activate each ticket?
Single tickets must be activated before each trip. You can activate a single ticket by first tapping the Public transport icon in the Home View (Fig. 10.) and choosing the free single ticket from the Ticket option view (Fig. 11). After choosing that, confirm the action and this will activate one ticket for you (Fig. 12).
Fig. 10. Public transport icon
Fig. 11. Single ticket
Fig. 12. Confirm
You can find the activated tickets from the Home View under Active tickets (Fig. 13).
Fig. 13. Activated single ticket.
Question and answers
Do I have to activate the public transport tickets each time before boarding a vehicle or entering the Metro platform area after having passed the Travel Card readers?
Yes, you must make sure the HSL single tickets are activated and visible on the App before boarding a vehicle or entering the Metro platform area after having passed the Travel Card readers. Please note that if a passenger is not able to produce a valid ticket, he or she will be charged a penalty fare of 80 euros and the price of a single (or value) ticket.
Can I purchase a Zone extension ticket for my AB single ticket?
Yes, you can purchase a Zone extension ticket by tapping the Public transport icon in the Home View and selecting the Zone extension ticket from the Ticket option view.
Can I purchase multiple 10 Ticket bundles?
Yes, you can purchase several 10 Ticket bundles, even when there are still tickets left in the existing bundle.
Article is closed for comments.