With Whim, you can now get 30 min / 60 min of VOI scooter ride time and enjoy unlimited rides without the unlock fees in Helsinki and Turku.
Please note that:
- The package is valid for 30 days and does not renew automatically.
- For more ride time, you can purchase extra minutes (30 min or 60 min) whenever you need to. The minutes are added to your existing balance and the validity period is reset to 30 days.
- Any unused minutes are lost upon package expiration.
- 30 min for 6,99€
- 60 min for 12,99€
- No unlock fees
- Unlimited number of unlocks
How to purchase the package
You can purchase the VOI package from the plan selector or by choosing “Scooters” under the “Travel by”.
Good to know
- You need to be 18 years or older.
- Only for 1 person, no twin-riding.
- Free rides and no unlock fees included in the package.
- When unlocking the scooter, the minute-timer starts rolling.
- To keep track of your current minute-balance simply check the app.
- Once the minute-balance is used up, standard minute price (€0.20) and unlock fee (1€) apply.
- Note that unlock fee and minute prices are subject to change as decided by the operator.
More information about how to use the VOI scooters can be found here.
Questions and answers
Will my VOI 30 min / 60 min package renew automatically?
No, your package is valid for 30 days from purchase after which it will simply expire. If you wish to extend your package for a longer period of time, you may simply purchase a new package via Whim after your previous package has expired. Or you can purchase extra minutes (30 min or 60 min) whenever you need to. The minutes are added to your existing balance and the validity period is reset to 30 days.
My package is about to expire but I haven’t used up all my minutes. What happens to the unused minutes?
Your VOI 30 min / 60 min package will be valid for 30 days from the time of purchase. If you have any unused minutes left when the package expires, these will no longer be available for you to use. We are not able to offer a refund for any unused minutes.