With Whim, you can now get 30 min / 60 min of Voi scooter ride time and enjoy unlimited rides without the unlock fees in Helsinki and Turku.
- What is included in the package?
- What is good to know about the package?
- How much does it cost?
- How to purchase the package?
- What to know before using the eScooters?
- Questions and answers
With this package, you will get the Whim benefits:*
- 12,50€ flat-rate taxi trips with Taksi Helsinki for 3km/10min rides. Flat-rate taxi trips only apply to Taksi Helsinki trips that are maximumly 3km and 10 minutes long. If your trip is longer than 3km and or 10min, standard meter pricing applies.
- Car rentals from Hertz and Toyota Rent starting at €55 / day (including e.g. lower cover payment).
- One free ride with JURO shared bikes every month (max. 30 min ride).
* 1. Benefits are valid as long as you have minutes left in the package or until the package expires. JURO-bike benefit is valid for 30 days 2. We work hard to always have the best benefits available. However, the benefits may change from time to time.
Please note that:
- You have to have a valid and working payment method added to the app to be able to use the minutes.
- The package is valid for 30 days and does not renew automatically.
- For more ride time, you can purchase extra minutes (30 min or 60 min) whenever you need to. The minutes are added to your existing balance and the validity period is reset to 30 days.
- Any unused minutes are lost upon package expiration.
- 30 min for 6,99€
- 60 min for 12,99€
- No unlock fees
- Unlimited number of unlocks
How to purchase the package
You can purchase the Voi package from the plan selector or by choosing “Scooters” under “Travel by”.
Purchasing via the plan selector
Go to the profile page and choose "Choose and subscribe" (Fig. 1). This will open up the plan selector (Fig. 2). Select "Packages" and choose the Voi package and this will open up a selector, where you can choose either 30 min or 60 min ride time (Fig. 3). After choosing the ride time, continue to pay and confirm the purchase and accept the Terms and Conditions (Fig. 4).
Fig.1 Choose and subscribe
Fig.2 Plan selector
Fig.3 Choose ride time
Fig.4 Confirm purchase
Purchasing via the Home View
Choose “Scooters” under the “Travel by” (Fig. 5) This will open up a view, where you need to choose "Voi" (Fig. 6). After choosing "Voi", you can press "Voi package" (Fig. 7). Choose the ride time and continue to pay(Fig. 8). Confirm the payment and accept the Terms and Conditions (Fig. 9).
Fig.1 Scooters in the home vie
Fig.2 See available packages
Fig.7 Choose Voi packages
Fig.8 Choose ride time and continues to pay
Fig.8 Confirm purchase
Good to know
- You need to be 18 years or older.
- Only for 1 person, no twin-riding.
- Free rides and no unlock fees are included in the package.
- When unlocking the scooter, the minute-timer starts rolling.
- To keep track of your current minute balance simply check the app.
- Once the minute balance is used up, the standard minute price (€0.20) and unlock fee (1€) apply.
- Note that unlock fee and minute prices are subject to change as decided by the operator.
More information about how to use the Voi scooters can be found here.
Questions and answers
Will my Voi 30 min / 60 min package renew automatically?
No, your package is valid for 30 days from purchase after which it will simply expire. If you wish to extend your package for a longer period of time, you may simply purchase a new package via Whim after your previous package has expired. Or you can purchase extra minutes (30 min or 60 min) whenever you need to. The minutes are added to your existing balance and the validity period is reset to 30 days.
My package is about to expire but I haven’t used up all my minutes. What happens to the unused minutes?
Your Voi 30 min / 60 min package will be valid for 30 days from the time of purchase. If you have any unused minutes left when the package expires, these will no longer be available for you to use. We are not able to offer a refund for any unused minutes.