Enjoy the full range of Whim benefits including car discounts, cheaper taxi rides, and 1 free Juro bike ride for a limited period of time.
- What is included in the Whim Plus?
- What are its price and validity?
- How to purchase the Whim Plus?
- Questions and answers
For the duration of your plan, the Whim Benefits are yours to use whenever and however you wish. Benefits available for different service providers:
- Up to 35% cheaper taxi rates with Taksi Helsinki
- Affordable rental cars starting from €55/day from Hertz and Sixt. Including reduced deductibles among other things.
- One free ride (30 min) with JURO bikes! After the free ride has been used, you may purchase either single rides or a Day Pass.
Pricing and validity
This plan activates right away and renews automatically every 30 days. Unused Whim Benefits from the previous plan will be lost. Cancel your plan anytime at least a day before it is renewed.
Pricing: €2.99 / 30 days
How to purchase the Whim Plus
1. Go to the profile page from the upper left corner (Fig. 1).
Fig. 1. Profile page
2. Press the “Choose and subscribe” button (Fig 2.).
Fig. 2. Choose and subscribe
3. Select Whim Plus from the plan selector (Fig. 3.).
Fig. 3. Plan selector
4. Press the “Continue to pay” button and add a promo code if you have one (Fig. 4.).
Fig. 4. Continue to pay
5. Confirm the purchase (Fig. 5.)
Fig. 5. Confirm purchase
Questions and answers
If I have the Whim Plus plan, and I purchase another package that has Whim Benefits, can I combine those benefits?
When using Whim Plus in combination with a package (i.e. 10 ticket, VOI 30 min, VOI 60 min, Citybike Season Pass) the Whim Benefits cannot be combined.
Can I change my Whim Plus plan to another plan (i.e. HSL 30-day season ticket)?
You can do the changes to your plan through the app anytime you want before the renewal and the change happens at the end of the Whim Plus plan period.